interventions seeks to avoid the dilemma of unnecessary
long-term therapy and lowered self-esteem
Welcome to The Speech, Language & Learning Clinic
The Speech, Language & Learning Clinic in St Ives provides comprehensive assessments and solutions to a large range of speech, language, learning and literacy problems.
Our services are always provided in a friendly and caring atmosphere. Our staff have extensive experience in many different areas of speech pathology and learning.
Our Services Include:
- Language, Literacy and Cognitive assessments with comprehensive reporting to parents
- Traditional Speech Therapy
- Technology Interventions
- Packaged Programs
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Group Speech Therapy
- School Speech Therapy Services
Memory, attention, reaction time, problem solving and language.
- A fully automated series of tests that reflect an individualised Cognitive Performance Profile (sensory-motor, memory, attention, verbal fluency ...
Earobics systematically teaches the listening skills required for reading success.
- More than 20 years of literacy research have conclusively proven that phonological awareness is the best predictor of success in reading ...
- 3Auditory Processing
... is “what we do with what we hear”
- It is the ability of the brain to process incoming auditory signals. There are many different areas of auditory processing ...